900 KORE Range / Mixed Cookers
- Funnelled surface tops, manufactured in 2 mm thick AISI-304 stainless steel.
- Laser-cut joints, automatic welding and polishes. Screws hidden from view.
- Hobs with dimensions 397 x 350 mm allowing the use of large pans and pots. The shortened distance between the central prongs, 75 mm, allows them to support pans with a very small diameter (8 cm). This also avoids the danger of small containers tipping over.
- The hobs are manufactured in RAAF enamelled cast iron (resistant to acid and alkaline products, and to fire and high temperatures).
- Double crown burners and diffusers in nickel-plated cast iron, guaranteeing the even distribution of heat from the flame in the bottom of the pans, even large ones. This avoids the accumulation of heat at a single point and optimises the energy transfer of the product.
- Burners of different power ratings to adapt to the containers and their use with different foodstuffs: 5,25 kW (Ø 100 mm), 8,0 kW (Ø 120 mm) y 10,2 kW (Ø 140 mm).
- Burners slot back in with no way of confusing their position.
- Low consumption pilots and thermocouples positioned within the body of the burner for greater protection.
- Gas conduction in flexible stainless steel tubes, making internal manipulation easier and facilitating any repair work.
- Controls set on a protective base with a system against water infiltration.
- High temperature enamelled cast iron flue protector aligned with the hobs, facilitating manoeuverability and supporting larger containers, increasing useful surface area.
- Access to the components from the front.
- Machines with IPX5 grade water protection.
- Easy to use static GN 2/1 size oven with the controls positioned on the upper panel for better ergonomics.
- Cooking chamber constructed entirely in stainless steel, making it easier to clean and providing better hygiene.
- Tray introduced sideways for easier handling.
- Guides at three heights to offer different working options.
- Guides with “U” shape to prevent the trays from tipping.
- Thermostatic temperature control (125 – 310 °C).
- Heating by means of stainless steel shielded heating elements with selector switch to operate the upper and/or lower zone.
- Oven floor manufactured in 6 mm cast iron, guaranteeing better performance and even heat distribution.
- Fibreglass closing seal to improve the oven’s thermal efficiency.
- Dismountable oven door to facilitate repair.
- Grill plate to place over 5,25kW burners
- Water column
Models and specifications
|Image||Model||No. of burners||Gas Power kW||Power kW||Dimensions (mm)||Data sheet|