900 KORE Range / Gas ranges for Paellas
- Funnelled surface tops manufactured in 2 mm thick AISI-304 stainless steel.
- Laser-cut joints, automatic welding and polishes. Screws hidden from view.
- 780 x 700 mm stainless steel bar hob allowing the use of paella pans of different diameters.
- Triple crown burner which guarantees the even distribution of heat from the flame to the bottom of the paella pan.
- Low consumption pilot and thermocouple.
- Gas conduction in flexible stainless steel tubes, making internal manipulation easier and facilitating any repair work
- Controls set on a protective base with system against water infiltration.
- High temperature enamelled cast iron flue protector aligned with the hobs, facilitating manoeuverability and support of the containers, increasing the useful surface area.
- Access to the components from the front.
Models and specifications
||No. of burners
||Size of oven
- 730 x 730 x 330 mm static paella oven, with the controls located on the top panel.
- Cooking chamber constructed entirely in stainless steel, making it easier to clean and providing better hygiene.
- Guides with “U” shape to prevent the trays from tipping.
- Temperature controlled by thermostatic valve (125 – 350°C).
- Tubular stainless steel burner at the front; operates with temperature gradient. Pilot with piezoelectric ignition and thermocouple.
- Oven floor manufactured in 6 mm cast iron, guaranteeing better performance and even heat distribution.
- Side opening double panel door.