900 KORE / Gas Cookers with Oven
- Funnelled surface tops, manufactured in 2 mm thick AISI-304 stainless steel.
- Laser-cut joints, automatic welding and polishes. Screws hidden from view.
- Hobs with dimensions 397 x 350 mm allowing the use of large pans and pots. The shortened distance between the central prongs, 75 mm, allows them to support pans with a very small diameter (8 cm). This also avoids the danger of small containers tipping over.
- The hobs are manufactured in RAAF enamelled cast iron (resistant to acid and alkali products, and to fire and high temperatures).
- Double crown burners and diffusers in nickel-plated cast iron, guaranteeing the even distribution of heat from the flame in the bottom of the pans, even large ones. This avoids the accumulation of heat at a single point and optimises the energy transfer of the product.
- Burners of different power ratings to adapt to the containers and their use with different foodstuffs: 5,25 kW (Ø 100 mm), 8,0 kW (Ø 120 mm), 10,2 kW (Ø 140 mm).
- Burners slot back in with no way of confusing their position.
- Low consumption pilots and thermocouples positioned within the body of the burner for greater protection.
- Gas conduction in flexible stainless steel tubes, making internal manipulation easier and facilitating any repair work.
- Controls set on a protective base with a system against water infiltration.
- High temperature enamelled cast iron flue protector aligned with the hobs, facilitating manoeuverability and supporting larger containers, increasing useful surface area.
- Access to the components from the front.
- Easy to use static GN 2/1 size oven or with dimensions 1000 x 700 x 290 mm (OP version cookers), with the controls positioned on the upper panel.
- Cooking chamber constructed entirely in stainless steel, making it easier to clean and providing better hygiene.
- Tray introduced sideways, making it easier to handle.
- Guides at three heights to offer different working options.
- Guides with “U” shape to prevent the trays from tipping.
- Temperature controlled by thermostatic valve (125 – 310 °C).
- Tubular stainless steel burner (two branches in OP version), with pilot and thermocouple, and piezoelectric ignition.
- Oven floor manufactured in 6 mm cast iron, guaranteeing better performance and even heat distribution.
- Fibreglass closing seal to improve the oven’s thermal efficiency.
- Dismountable oven door, facilitating repair.
- Plate to place over 5,25 kW burners.
- Water column.
Models and specifications
|Open burner models|
|Image||Model||No. of burners||Size of oven||Power kW||Dimensions (mm)||Data sheet|
|C-G961 OP H||6||1000X700X290||66,20||1.200x930x850||Download|
|Fry Top models|
|• 10 mm thick cast iron plate with rounded corners. 300 mm diameter surface.
• Refractory brick with cast iron shield inside to take better advantage of the heat and distribute it better.
• Temperatures for differentiated use: 500 °C at the centre and 200 °C near the edges.