900 KORE Range / Fryers
- Surface tops manufactured in 2 mm thick AISI-304 stainless steel.
- Laser-cut joints, automatic welding and polishes. Screws hidden from view.
- Tanks inbuilt into the surface top.
- Cold zone in the lower part of the tank, which helps to maintain the quality and characteristics of the oil in use for longer.
- Thermostatic temperature control between 60 and 200 °C.
- Gas models with three longitudinal heating tubes integrated into the tank.
- High efficiency gas burners.
- Electric models with AISI-304 stainless steel heating elements located inside the tank, which can be swivelled by more than 90° for perfect cleaning.
- High-power machines which heat up very fast and with a high power:litre ratio (up to 1.00 kW/litre in gas models).
- Ignition by spark train for the gas models.
- Safety thermostat in all models.
- Unloading of oil from the tank by means of a robust and reliable ball valve, resistant to high temperatures.
- With individual lids for each tank.
- High temperature enamelled cast iron flue protector.
- Access to the components from the front.
- Machines with IPX5 grade water protection.
- Baskets included:
– 21 litre fryers: 2 small baskets per tank (130 x 330 x 130 mm).
– 15 litre fryers: 1 large basket per tank (250 x 280 x 100 mm).
- 21 litre fryers: large basket (260 x 330 x 130 mm).
- 15 litre fryers: small basket (125 x 280 x 100 mm).
Models and specifications
|Image||Model||No of Tank||Tank Capacity in L||Power kW||Dimensions (mm)||Data sheet|