– 397 x 580mm double grates (397 x 290mm for each burner) enabling the use of large pots and pans. The reduced distance of 75mm between the central bars makes it possible to use pots with a very small diameter (8 cm), avoiding the risk of smaller pans tipping over.
– The grates are made of RAAF enamelled cast iron (resistant to alkaline and acid products, fire and high temperatures).
– Double-crown burners and diffusers made of nickel-plated cast iron which guarantee an even distribution of heat from the flame to the base of the pans, even for large pans. This therefore prevents heat from building up in a specific point and optimises energy transfer to the product.
– Burners are easy to position.
– Low-consumption pilot light and thermocouple located within the body of the burner for greater protection.
– Flexible stainless-steel gas pipes, facilitating internal manipulations in order to make repairs easier.
– Controls with a protective support base and system to prevent water infiltration.
– High-temperature enamelled cast iron flue protector which is flush with the grates therefore improving manoeuvrability, supporting larger containers and increasing the usable surface area.
– Access to components from the front.
– Frying plate to place on 5.25 kW burners.
– Water column.