– 12 or 15 mm thick mild steel fry tops which are quick-heating and high power. Whole-module fry tops have two separate heating areas.
– Rapid reaction and recovery times of the fry-top temperature.
– The fry tops are welded to the deep-drawn surface top.
– The deep-drawn shell and its rounded edges and corners make cleaning much easier.
– The fry top is tilted towards the front to make it easier to collect grease and liquids.
– Fitted with an opening to collect cooking grease and a tray to store it which has capacity to store up to 2 litres depending on the model.
– Optional anti-splash side and rear guards, easy to remove.
– High-temperature enamelled cast iron flue protector.
– Access to components from the front.
– Machines with IPX5 grade water protection.
– Electrically heated models with stainless steel heating elements; thermostatic temperature control, between 100 and 300 °C.
– Safety thermostat.
– Scraper (The models with a chrome surface include the scraper as standard.)
– Anti-splash guard (in three parts to make cleaning easier).